Cinco de Mayo Celebration
The countdown is on for our week-long Cinco de Mayo celebration!
Join us at both locations May 1st – 6th for food and drink specials, live music, kids activities, giveaways and more. Our Ridgeland location is throwing down with a big block party at The Township May 4th, followed by a big patio party at our newest location in Flowood on May 5th! View the full schedule below and make your plans to come party for #SombraCinco!
MONDAY, MAY 1
‘Ronas & Ritas drink specials from 3-8pm: $3 Coronas / $5 House Margaritas
TUESDAY, MAY 2
– Dos-a-Rita drink specials from 3-8pm: $3 Dos Equis / $5 House Margaritas / $7 Dos-a-Ritas
– Taco Tuesday specials from 4pm – close
– Johnny Mora plays from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
WEDNESDAY, MAY 3
– Moustache Dash Fun Run at 6pm: Register online via Fleet Feet for a 2 or 4 mile fun run through the Township! Participants will receive a voucher for a free beer or house margarita following the run. This run is free for all ages!
– DoubleRamm OutLaws play on the patio at 5:30pm
– Beer specials from 3-8pm
THURSDAY, MAY 4
Block Party! We’ll be set up outside in The Township for our annual Cinco de Mayo block party with street food, frozen margarita machines, a beer truck, live music and outdoor seating.
– Jason Turner Band plays from 2:30 – 5:30pm
– The Elclectics play from 5:30 – 7:30pm
– Latisimo plays from 7:30pm – midnight
FRIDAY, MAY 5
– Greg Dillard plays from 3-6pm
– Steele Heart plays from 6:30-9:30pm
Our Flowood location will also be hosting week-long specials and events! Check out their full schedule here.